Special Instructions for Phase III - Returning to Face-To-Face Instruction
Fulton County Schools is planning to begin Phase III Face-To-Face instructions for all General Education
students on September 21st.
All students, Pre-K through 12th, will have the option to attend school one day per week for a full school day.
Bell times for Phase III are:
• Elementary 7:40 to 2:20
• High School 8:20 to 3:30
• Middle School 8:55 to 4:05Special Needs
students will be provided their attendance schedule through their school.
Their school schedule will be determined based on Phase III and Phase IV standards beginning on September 21st.
Bus stop times will be provided by your school bus driver by phone.To Get Started
Steps for using the WebQuery Bus Stop information tool:
• Enter the "Student Information" which is their home address
◦ WebQuery allows you to enter a partial street name - This helps you select a known addresses from the database
• For example: if you entered "2555 Lex" you can select "2555 Lexington Avenue" from the list of available addresses
• DO NOT SELECT A PROGRAM
• Click "Go"
You can also use this WebQuery tool to determine the approximate time your student will be transported to (picked up) and from (dropped off) their assigned bus stops
Your school will communicate which day your student is scheduled to participate in Face-To-Face instructionPick-Up/Drop-Off Times
• Please know that the displayed bus stop arrival/drop-off time for your student is not guaranteed to be accurate within the usual +/- 5 minutes we normally strive to meet.
• While we will attempt to arrive at each bus stop as displayed, there are much fewer students riding the bus during Phase I. This means that many stops that may have 1-2 students or no students, making the bus route move along more quickly.
• Your child's bus could arrive sooner than anticipated, so please plan to be at the bus stop 15-20 minutes before the displayed time. As Phase I continues and we have a better understanding of how many children will be participating, the Transportation Department will fine-tune the stop schedule.
• Please know that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Fulton County Schools shall not be liable for any errors in the content nor, for any action taken in reliance thereon.Face Coverings and Safety Precautions
• We ask that you and your student wear a face covering and practice social distancing at your assigned bus stop. Your bus driver also will wear a face covering.
• To keep your child as safe as possible, all buses will be disinfected before each morning run as well as in the afternoon once students are transported home. Once the district moves to Phases III, IV and Full Return to Face-to-Face Instruction, each bus will be sanitized between each elementary, middle and high school run.
• We ask that your child wear a face covering during the entire bus ride and use the hand sanitizer provided at the front of the bus. Questions?
We appreciate your support and patience as we travel this journey together. If you have additional questions, please call 470-254-6060 for Zones 1, 2, and 3 schools (South Fulton) or 470-254-2970 for Zones 4, 5, 6, and 7 (North Fulton). and 7 (North Fulton).