SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOR FACE-TO-FACE (F2F) RETURN
Fulton County Schools is planning to begin Face-To-Face (F2F) instructions for all General Education students on October 14th, 2020. All students, Pre-K through 12th, will have the option to attend school on a 5 day schedule.Bell times for F2F are:
• Elementary 7:40 to 2:20
• High School 8:20 to 3:30
• Middle School 8:55 to 4:05To Get Started:
Follow these steps for using the WebQuery Bus Stop information tool:
• Enter the "Student Information" which is their home address ◦ WebQuery allows you to enter a partial street name - This helps you select a known address from the database.
- For example: if you entered "2555 Lex" you can select "2555 Lexington Avenue" from the list of available addresses
• DO NOT SELECT A PROGRAM
• Click "Go"
You can also use this WebQuery tool to determine the approximate time your student will be transported to (picked up) and from (dropped off) their assigned bus stops.Pick-Up/Drop-Off Times
• Please know that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Fulton County Schools shall not be liable for any errors in the content nor, for any action taken in reliance thereon.Face Coverings and Safety Precautions
• We ask that you and your student wear a face mask and practice social distancing at your assigned bus stop. Your bus driver will also wear a face mask.
• To keep your child as safe as possible, all buses will be disinfected before each morning run as well as in the afternoon once students are transported home.
• Once the district moves to Phases IV and Full Return to Face-to-Face Instruction, each bus will be sanitized between each elementary, middle and high school run.
• We ask that your child wear a face covering during the entire bus ride and use the hand sanitizer provided at the front of the bus. Questions?
We appreciate your support and patience as we travel this journey together. If you have additional questions, please call 470-254-6060 for Zones 1, 2, and 3 schools (South Fulton) or 470-254-2970 for Zones 4, 5, 6, and 7 (North Fulton).