BUS STOP INFORMATION FOR IN-PERSON LEARNING
Fulton County Schools will begin Face-To-Face (F2F) instructions for all General Education students on August 9, 2021. Bell times for F2F are:
• Elementary 7:40 to 2:20
• High School 8:20 to 3:30
• Middle School 8:55 to 4:05To Get Started:
Follow these steps for using the WebQuery Bus Stop information tool:
• Enter the "Student Information" which is their home address ◦ WebQuery allows you to enter a partial street name - This helps you select a known address from the database.
- For example: if you entered "2555 Lex" you can select "2555 Lexington Avenue" from the list of available addresses
• DO NOT SELECT A PROGRAM
• Click "Go"
You can also use this WebQuery tool to determine the approximate time your student will be transported to (picked up) and from (dropped off) their assigned bus stops.Pick-Up/Drop-Off Times
• Please know that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Fulton County Schools shall not be liable for any errors in the content nor, for any action taken in reliance thereon.Face Coverings and Safety Precautions
• Current CDC directives require masks on all public transportation, which includes school buses.
• FCS will comply with this order by requiring masks for all bus and school transportation for staff and students.
• Due to the ever-changing nature of this pandemic, the district will continue to monitor COVID data and recommendations, and consult with public health officials and make additional adjustments as necessary. Questions?
We appreciate your support and patience as we travel this journey together. If you have additional questions, please call 470-254-6060 for Zones 1, 2, and 3 schools (South Fulton) or 470-254-2970 for Zones 4, 5, 6, and 7 (North Fulton).